النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 15

الموضوع: أرجو المساعدة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي أرجو المساعدة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

انني اريد ان ابيع جهازي واحتاج الى ان امسح كل شئ في القرص الصلب بحيث لا يمكن استرجاع الملفات بواسطة برامج استرجاع الملفات.
    أحتاج الى برنامج يقوم بهذه المهمة. واشكركم على المساعدة

أخوكم هاشم

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2004
    الدولة
    هناك
    المشاركات

افتراضي

وعليكم السلام والرحمة

أخي نزل البرنامج من على هذا الرابط http://www.iraqcenter.net/vb/showthr...ight=%E3%D3%CD

علماً باني لم اجربه بامكانك تجربته ،،، وبعد ذلك نزل برنامج اعادة الملفات المحذوفة اذا لم تراها فالبرنامج صالح
    يا محوّل الحول والاحوال ، حوّل حالنا إلى أحسن الحال......

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

شكرا لك أختي الكريمة منازار على المساعدة. هذا ما كنت ابحث عنه بالفعل!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2004
    الدولة
    هناك
    المشاركات

افتراضي

بالخدمة أخي ،،،،،،،،، ان شاء الله ينفعك البرنامج

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

[align=left]Salam Alaikom
    I just reinstalled Windows XP and I am going to send it to the buyer tomorrow. I don't have Arabic installed so I can't type in Arabic
    It has been 9hours and this program is still at 34% of deletion - it will take an aditional 13 hours
    I realized later that the program is just a trial and doesn't provide full deletion features. I am wondering if you can help me to register it so I can take full advantage from it

Shokran Jazeelan for your help

Hashim[/align]

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

[align=left]From Clean Disk Security Help

Disk space is allocated in "clusters", and each cluster can be as large as 65,536 bytes. This means that a file of only one byte in size can use 65kb of disk space. This additional, unused space allocated to a file is called the "slack space" and can contain old, and possibly valuable data which needs to be cleaned.

This feature is only available with the registered version of the program.[/align]

Regardless of this fact, I will try to recover the deleted files to see how much this program is useful and I will post my comments here inshaAllah

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2004
    الدولة
    هناك
    المشاركات

افتراضي

W. ALSALAM WA ALRAHMA

I am very sorry,,, there was no electricity ,,, I just saw your requestion today

I found just one link for the crack and I download it to try if it is work or not..

when I opened the file I infected by trajon and it transfer me to the a dirty sites.

I will try to search again,, if I didn't find the crack I will search for another program

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

dear monazar you remind me about the bad or the dirty sites some times when i

open my mail i want to read my messages i find a bad picture and i dont know

who send that for me and i want from you dear if you or any one from our

brothers or sisters has a program to not let those picture come to my computer

any more please please please

and god bless you

your brother faiq
    [align=center]

[/align]

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

Dear Hashim
    please send me the full name of the program and its version and i will try to get u its crack as fast as I can

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

[align=left]Salam Alaikom

Dear thairsadi77
    The program is "Clean Disk Security" and I used it to clean the empty space in my hard drive.
    The program took almost one full day to complete cleaning of an 80 GB hard disk which is annoying because it negatively impacts the system's performance so basically you have to go do something else without attempting to disturb the cleaning process
    I've never expected that cleaning a hard disk is such a pain but after 23 hours every thing was great! The file recovery program could not detect/find any one of my personal files that I deleted. Everything is great and many thanks to Monazar for the great help and support. Although I was using the trial version but the result was great. I am sure that with the full version you get more security but I feel that for me it is safe enough[/align]

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة منازار
    W. ALSALAM WA ALRAHMA

I am very sorry,,, there was no electricity ,,, I just saw your requestion today

I found just one link for the crack and I download it to try if it is work or not..

when I opened the file I infected by trajon and it transfer me to the a dirty sites.

I will try to search again,, if I didn't find the crack I will search for another program
    [align=left]Salam Alaikom syster Monazar
    Sorry for the Trojan and thanks again for your help. This program does the job well. I don't recommend it for people who expect power outage because the process is very long and it could take hours depending on the size and speed of the hard disk

good luck in removing the Trojan[/align]

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2004
    الدولة
    هناك
    المشاركات

افتراضي

وعليكم السلام والرحمة أخي الكريم هاشم

والله جدا ممتاز الحمد لله ان البرنامج نفع وقام بالشغل المطلوب ....

الاخ ابو حيدر الحسيني لقى الكراك وتاكد من خلوه من الفايروسات... اذا تريد جربه مع البرنامج..

واني الفيروسات وملفات التجسس اللي تعرضت لها شكلها قوية وتتكاثر للاسف ما نفع معاها ولا برنامج من برامج الحماية الموجودة عندي ... مرح ينفع الا الفورمات

تحياتي ولا شكر على واجب

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

أخوتي الاعزاء أحضرت لكم هذه النسخة الكاملة لن تحتاج الى كراك او تنصيب

للتحميل أنقر هنا

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

دائما من المبدعين الله يوفقك
    [align=center]

[/align]

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    المشاركات

افتراضي

أحسنت أخي العزيز thairsadi77 وبارك الله فيك

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  

شبكة المحسن عليه السلام لخدمات التصميم   شبكة حنة الحسين عليه السلام للانتاج الفني