المقال الذي كتبته توا في www.online-literature.com بما يخص احداث الموصل حول تهجير الأخوة المسيحيين وتم إرسال نسخة منه إلى موسوعة الأدب البريطاني ونسخة أخرى إلى الفيسبوك - أدنبرة
المترجم والأديب العراقي \\ محمد الربيعي
My country is the Home of Honour And
Without honour I haven't Home
MMA

Sedition

What happens lastly in my city Mosul, which situated on the northern part of Iraq, is mere dissent provocation to destroy the connecting link between Iraqi people.
It is a deliberate hostile notion firstly attacks and lessens the value of Islam, the moderate doctrine, which aims to support relationship of love, fraternity, peace and mutual respectful praiseworthy relationship between people and nations everywhere in the world aside from different religious types and aside from any political views and aside from any personal doctrine. That's the real essence of Islam value from Islam advent at Arabian peninsula since its first steps.
What happens lastly in Mosul to forcedly displacement the Christians people is a dangerous turning point threatening the pacific coexistence which never has been known previously by no means across history, only to be on its a high welcome of prestige.
This turning point is the bad one yet we have heard and any Muslim people who live in my city, no doubt he refuses and condemns the thought and won't accept to those the savage actors who indeed committed unforgivable sin.
We are nation since Assyrian have unique but united joint history, this matter will not differ us and will not affect on the good relationships between Muslims and Christians neither it will be depraved the straight way we mostly and chiefly have we played rule putting our desire to support its minimum degree at religious forgiveness.
Those who adopted the dissent between religions are strange out of our national relationships and are rejected in our thoughts as
on nation, which mostly relay on the highest degree of mutual respect.

Since I was child and yet I don't forget when the Christian hawker came to our village bringing out his merchandise and asking us to spend his night to be our welcoming guest when the time was too late and couldn’t go back to his far away region. I don’t forget the time when my mother
prepared to him the coffee spending with him a good time of nightly c
hat.